- MPowrx™ will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this Site, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurance as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. MPowrx™ shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. MPowrx™ also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. MPowrx™ shall not under any circumstances be liable to any person for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information presented, loss of profits or revenues or costs of replacement goods even if informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
- MPowrx™ MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR EFFICACY OF ANY PRODUCT, AND/OR SERVICE THAT IS DISCUSSED, PROMOTED, OBTAINED, OR PURCHASED WITHIN OR VIA THE MPowrx™ WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
- MPowrx™ IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR ILLNESS, INCLUDING DEATH, CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE MPowrx™ WEBSITE OR CONTENT OR BY ANY PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL MPowrx™ BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT OR PRODUCTS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT MPowrx™ IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ANY LIABILITY OF MPowrx™ TO YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO MPowrx™.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as proprietary to and property of MPowrx™. Anything you transmit or post may be used by MPowrx™ for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, MPowrx™ will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site or otherwise sent to MPowrx™ for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, MPowrx™. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you is prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- MPowrx™ has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- The sender of any communications to this Site or otherwise to MPowrx™ shall be responsible for the content and information contained therein, including its truthfulness and accuracy.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED AND STORED
During your visit to our Web site, MPowrx™ automatically collects and temporarily stores the following information about your computer and your visit. This information will not be used to identify you:
- The domain and host from which you access the Internet;
- The Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to the MPowrx™ Web site, if applicable;
- The date and time you arrive at our site and how long you spend on the site and which pages you visit
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address; and
- Your computer’s operating system and browser software. MPowrx™ uses this information for Web site and system administration purposes and to improve the Web site. MPowrx™ may disclose the information to others for those administrative purposes or permanently archive it for future use.
MPowrx™ may use “cookie” technology to obtain information from its on-line visitors. Cookies are information files that your Web browser places on your computer when you visit a Web site. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configured not to accept them or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. We do not extract personal information in this process nor do we provide this information to third parties. We also do not contact you. Cookies allow us to customize your user interface to speed up the navigation process and to make the Web site experience more efficient. If your browser is configured to reject cookies, you may not be able to use some of the features of the MPowrx™ Web site.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO PROVIDE
During your use of the Website, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information that can identify you (such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, resume). MPowrx™ will only collect, store or use such personal information when it is voluntarily submitted to us such as when registering for access to secured portions of the Website, contacting us via the Web site, submission of a comment, question or complaint relating to one of our products, applying for a position with MPowrx™, applying for access to certain special features or areas of the Web site, and filling out questionnaires. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information. If you choose not to provide requested personal information, you may not be able to use certain features through the Web site.
By using the Web site or providing information to us, you understand and consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal information in Canada and the United States and other countries and territories, subject to applicable law. You understand and consent that MPowrx™ may contact and correspond with you, respond to your questions or comments, use your personal information to improve MPowrx™’s products, provide you with information about MPowrx™ (by e-mail or other forms of communication) including press releases, shareholder or other information to process enquiries and instructions, and facilitate and enhance your use of the Web site.
MPowrx™ may send to you, from time to time, e-mail or other communications containing information about MPowrx™ and other matters MPowrx™ believes will interest you. At any time you may ask MPowrx™ to stop sending you unsolicited e-mail and other information by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES AND ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
On request, MPowrx™ will inform you about the personal information it has in its possession and control relating to you and will give you reasonable access to that information. You can request that we correct, update and/or delete personal information from our database by sending us a message at email@example.com.
The contents of this site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from MPowrx™ and other material (“Content”) contained on this website is for informational purposes only. The content has not been evaluated by the FDA or Health Canada and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, prevention, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should consult with your physician before undertaking any treatment described on this web site and MPowrx™ does not recommend self-management of one’s health care. Reliance on any information provided by or via the MPowrx™ website is solely at your own risk. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all diagnoses, ailments or physical conditions or their treatment or treatment options. The Content provided by MPowrx™ is compiled from numerous sources. MPowrx™ and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, licensors, suppliers, agents and independent contractors, do not directly or indirectly practice medicine or provide medical services. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the MPowrx™ website. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws applicable to your domicile.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MPowrx™ and its parents, sister companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, other end users, distributors, licensors, officers, directors and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising out of or related to your violation of this Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any law, regulation or third-party right.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that any and all agreements reached or contracts formed throughout the course of your purchase of products, shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta, Canada without regard for its conflicts of laws principles. In addition you agree that all disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with the MPowrx™ website and the products sold on the MPowrx™ website, shall be submitted to and be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Alberta. You submit and attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Alberta to finally adjudicate or determine any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with this website.
These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
BY AGREEING TO THIS DOCUMENT, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THAT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL APPLY TO AND GOVERN ANY OF YOUR ORDERS OF PRODUCTS, FROM MPowrx™.